Monday, June 20, 2011

Large Size Women's Shoes - Can You Find Them in the Local Stores?

Large Size Women's Shoes - Can You Find Them in the Local Stores?

Are you searching in your local stores for large size women's shoes? The following are some reasons why it is hard to get large size women's shoes in the local stores. The local stores, usually do not stock tall women's shoes or wide width women's shoes. It is a big surprise, but that is how it is. One day one while I was looking for a size 13 shoe, I was told to try the men s section.

I have heard that some local stores are now specializing in the large size women's shoes,but they are mostly based in the big cites and not in your small neighborhood. The other problems is that the stores, if they happen to have large size women's shoes, then they will have like three or five pairs. In addition, the pairs, will most likely be some dull looking, out of fashion kind of shoes. They just do not put in much thought about stocking shoes for large size or wide feet.

Find Size Shoes

In addition if you find some large sizes, they will always be expensive. they know there is a demand, they know you are desperate and they capitalize on that. I always see nice looking sizes in the lower range, with very cheap price tags, but some ugly looking big wears that are way too expensive. I know what it means to be desperate looking for shoes and sometimes I have bought those expensive ugly looking shoes out of desperation, it is a pain.

In fact most of the shoes that are ugly looking and expensively priced are also of very low quality. I have realized that I buy shoes locally and they do not last very long. I have some that have lasted but I never bought them in the local stores. The manufactures sometimes, do not use high quality material to make the big sizes. I cannot count how many pairs I have had just this year alone and I am still looking for shoes.

Like I said before, I have one or two that have lasted but I bought them online. I have noted that most brands will have the big sizes in their online stores.

If you have big feet and struggling to find the right kind of shoes, please do not settle for the low quality ugly looking shoes that some local stores have. Go online and with a good search you will find a wide variety of shoes that match your style, are well priced and of good quality.

Large Size Women's Shoes - Can You Find Them in the Local Stores?

I put on plus sizes, the ones beyond size 12. If you want to know where to get large size women shoes online then check out my collection of women shoes here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment